WHY CBDMD PM TINCTURE?
The CBD 'PM' tincture offers a THC-free solution designed to promote a good night's sleep, blended with Broad Spectrum CBD, chamomile, valerian root extract, passionflower, cascade hops, lemon balm, and melatonin – cbdMD’s specially formulated CBD PM blend is the perfect nighttime companion.
cbdMD uses only American grown and non-GMO hemp and all products are third-party lab tested.
HOW MUCH CANNABIDIOL IS IN THIS CBDMD TINCTURE?
This CBD PM tincture has 500mg of Broad Spectrum CBD, which offers a dose of 16mg per dropper full.
HOW MUCH MELATONIN IS IN THIS PM TINCTURE?
Each dose has 5 milligrams of melatonin to help put peaceful sleep within reach.
WHAT ELSE IS IN THIS CBD PM TINCTURE?
Cannabidiol (CBD), MCT Oil, and Special Herb Blend including:
- Melatonin: A natural hormone that is produced in the body to help regulate sleep cycles.
- Valerian Root: Another herbal solution for sleep, this one has been commonly used since the time of Ancient Greece and Rome to relieve insomnia, nervousness, stress, and even headaches.
- Passionflower Extract: Passionflower is an ancient anti-stress remedy that helps to combat everyday anxiety by regulating neurotransmitters in the brain that control mood and sleep.
- Cascade Hops: Used in herbal form as a natural remedy for insomnia and tension relief, it is well known for its relaxation effects – an essential ingredient in any sleep aid.
- Chamomile Flower: This chamomile extract delivers the very same nerve-soothing relaxation benefits as a cup of chamomile tea. The difference is that the active constituents of the herb are carefully extracted from a high-quality source.
- Lemon Balm: A well-known nutraceutical herb that has been used since the Dark Ages to help soothe anxiety and promote sleep.
HOW IS THIS CBDMD TINCTURE MADE?
cbdMD is dedicated to quality and transparency. Each batch is manufactured with care in order to preserve hemp’s natural compounds. This creates a Broad Spectrum CBD formula that is phytocannabinoid-rich but THC-free. Hemp is always sourced in the U.S.A and each batch is subject to third-party testing in an iso-certified lab, so you can feel good about this tincture’s safety and efficacy.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF THIS DOSING METHOD?
Tinctures are a quick and easy dosing method that allow you to take total control of your CBD dose. Because you measure the dose each time with the handy pipette-lid, you can easily increase or decrease your dose. Tinctures are also designed to be taken sublingually (under the tongue), which is thought to help them bypass the digestive process to take effect more quickly.
HOW TO USE THIS CBDMD TINCTURE?
The CBD experience will vary for every individual. Because CBD is processed differently based on a variety of biological factors, many people find that consistency is key. You may need to take regular doses for up to two weeks before you experience the full results. Depending on your desired effects, the amount of CBD oil you should take will vary. It’s generally recommended to start slow and increase your dose as needed. Because CBD PM combines the power of CBD and melatonin, it is recommended to take CBD PM roughly 30 minutes before bed.