Vida Optima

Delta 8 THC Vape Cartridge (1000mg)

Write a review
| Ask a question

View Comprehensive 3rd Party Lab Test

Delta 8 THC Vape Cartridge

Introducing the first of our own hemp derived Delta 8 THC line.  Our new in house Bloom Society Delta 8 vape cartridges is perfect for those looking for a milder, more upbeat and functional buzz.  Contains 1000mg of 95% Δ8THC oil and the remaining 5% terpenes for strain profiling.  Comes in a 510 compatible ceramic core cartridge.

Hemp Derived and Federally Legal

These cartridges contain a premium extract oil containing delta8 THC derived from hemp grown in the US, a breakthrough in extraction technology, falling under the Farm Bill and classifying as federally legal.